TibiaData API v3 beta delayed

I earlier announced that the v3 beta is supposed to be up and running by now, but there are some issues that need to be addressed first, until you can start testing it.

I’ve received a couple of emails after asking for interest in testing, which is really great! You will get a notification as soon as it’s available 🙂

Best regards,